Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Friday, March 3, 2017

Blech! Sex

I think my past ruined it to be honest I had such bad experience its not something I look forward too. Never had it inside of me does not know what sex feels like and does not know the big hype about it. Still in that whatever sex like sex is not everything who cares don't think about it constantly like a feen or addict would cus I never had it. Your not looking at people for their bodies you look at them for their insides. To rub it in your face..." I gave you experience." It messes up relationships  think. Was doing fine without it. Ppl act like you need someone cause your single. people drag you down then you have to rebuild back up.easy target. feel like care about me, be patient and gentle. "might aswell went all the way ..what yall did was kind of odd ."Wasn't the one they thought you can get me .Almost reflects me away from that race to steer for fear. I want that old school love. If you was special wouldn't you make me comfortable enough to do it all the way but I would've been nice to you. Men, don't have time for that. Men want easy go lucky, no settle, but talk about finding a good woman sound so contradicting you are asking for what your not ready for.

love your tears mint condition (feel of song)eric benet (romantic quiet smooth relaxed naturally)
7/20/2015 (left drafted)

Jhene Aiko- The Worst (3/3/2017)
Too many men scolds. (In general not based on the subject) Just men made me who I am today meaning my view. They just talk a good game nobody really worth giving that chance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment