Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Analyzation

 So my grandma and I were riding around to grab some pizza and a gallon of ice cream she just needed to have a smoke. She noticed I had a no smoking sign in my car and made an excuse to just put it out of the window. I did not say anything but, I really did not want her to smoke in my car. Because smoke still gets in the textiles of a vehicle regardless if you stick it out of the window momentarily your breathing it inside those ashes reaching the top of the roof. It just another example how I do not speak up for myself. Where does that come from?  But, yeah that bother me driving back home. Maybe I am not a type of person that people respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment