Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Friday, October 17, 2014

Family Favor

You know sometimes it's items you really want and you try to make ends meet to obtain these items your really like. Or sometimes there are things you want but, you tell yourself I will just get something similar another time or I cannot find a way to get it and take the regret you will feel later in life.

I really wanted this particular item up top I have been monitoring it for months hoping these unique pair of shoes will be in my closet because I do not think I will find something like these later in life and besides I really grew fond of these shoes. These shoes are by a designer name Jeremy Scott I find his stuff pricey only because I am having a rough portion of my life happening at the moment. I believe the original price in the United States were $250 at one time and I missed the clearance sale out due to moving and a funeral so I could not monitor to catch the lowest I would think the shoe will sale out because it is such a good deal for the type of shoe it is. One minute the shoe can be regular price two days later a little cheaper then a day later it can get some more cheaper and say if you purchased them in a order you cannot get the sale price of that lower price because I already tried that with Miami License Plate Jeremy Scott; I like a couple of his pieces I just got interested in his shoes, very creative. What can I say I have the eye for the arts.

 So sold out in America and I found these Adidas shoes in another country as well as a cousin that live there. I do not think it realize how much passion I want these shoes (and how I know it had to be something you really wanted; envision that moment of experience for yourself) but, the thought of them misleading the situation has me feel another type of way especially about family. I wrote customer service about the issue and they tell me there is no order under their name and it will not send me a forwarded receipt email/tracking number 
so I don't know if I can hope for the best from them or just stay in realization that I will never get these shoes I desperately want. The biggest red flag was how was my Miami shoes I purchased online sent to my home a higher sale price and I got it cheaper than the total amount my cousin received?
How could family be as distant as nonfamily? I would not even know how to act when I will see it again.

 Even if I did not get that other portion of the money back, I really want these shoes I wish it was someway I could have these in my fitting size and my cousin find it in their heart to do me right. I already have gym shorts, top, and a jacket to match. I've been earning and getting things in pieces it's not like I have a shopping addiction or know what is the latest. I've been through so much and it would have been a reward for still having efforts, it would've meant a lot to call these mine. It is not like I have much and whatever I do like I really want it strong likings happen every now and then (by the way I started late shopping for myself mostly have hammy downs or still wear cloths I fit in many years ago) and I know sometime I cannot have but, some how it took a great fight to accommodate for these (the things I do have, I cherish them by meanings) but, now it does not even seem like I can feel that way. Seem, like I just got jibbed by my own blood cousin. They were suppose to order these shoes and receive them at their home then send it to my home, that was the plan. Will the plan follow through? I will see.
When I come to think of it not very many people who walked into my life or was in my life did me right.
(you just don't hardly know because you don't see reactions)

So of course I will take it personal, you are just taking from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment