Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lonely

Lonely, at this point of my life. I can't seem to find at least one person that care about me as much as I do for them. I feel like I have no one to talk to and I think I need to socialize but, I don't want to tell too much because I seem to attract the people who does not understand me correctly. The ones I did not go after but, came after me thinking they can have me experience things but, it was all too fast for me and something I did not ask for at that. Then I am analytically looking at the end result and feeling as if from the very beginning I was being judged and no matter how much they hung out with me they kept on with their preconceive notions about me or either just wanted the worst for me in general

 because it looked like I had a better life than they had. If anything I figured out that little bit of fear of why its so hard to open up but, when you do open up some how that person throw it right back in your face what little they do know just to make you feel bad/ignorant and them superior.

-makeup, training day 2... tootles

left with writing I guess I may make music or show creativity a different way but, somehow I will figure out how to get my feelings released cause bottling them in gonna make me go insane or just angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment