Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Friday, November 7, 2014

First Contacts

 
While I have insurance...
          Trying to try new things since I've had a life of not really exploring anything.

{(started buying for myself now into Aeropostale, Icings and last year Victoria Secrets {experience the semi annual and outlet closing sale). I tried the nails thing back in August of this year too.Maybe I need to celebrate me more; little late at it I usual conform and accept I think I deserve more it could help my outlook of feeling stuck}


 I must be scared of new things I guess I am not as adventurous as I thought. Having on these trial lenses feel like I am in a fun house it's odd looking out of these contacts it pretty much gives me the same feeling as the other pair (Biocurve) I believe. It takes me awhile to get them on and get them off. Was running around like a little chicken when the tissue paper she gave me the fibers were on my finger applied to my eyeball along with the contact. Their trying to figure out what going to work for me because the first one I tried at night the light glare are too extreme to drive around but, maybe she right she claim its fine the glare is normal and its because the contact lenses don't have a reflective coating. So I am curious to know if people who have the corrective eye surgery do they view things in a 'fun house effect,' that I am drunk stumbling around can't grasp a clear picture it goes out and in or feel like liquid in the middle. Then again it has been years since I had vision like this.

           I also feel like the optometrist not really doing it's part to finding out my correct prescription. I came in for my follow up appointment with my 1st pair of contact (thrown away now) he put a circle glass plate in front of my eyes and said which is better without the glass plate or with I said, "I don't know because they look the same." He said," Good, just like the people in my class." Then put some small letters up and said tell me what it say I couldn't give him a confident answer but, when he enlarged them he claim that was the DMV size. I think he enlarged them more than DMV size but, I bet I probably could read those little letters if I had my glasses on instead of the contacts. That was pretty much the end of that then he just wanted to look into my eyes with the light and said I have working tear ducts. I think I should've got a different prescription if you ask me. Because I am sitting here looking at this Philips stereo box and I should be able to read these words with no problem; got the big words down pat. Those small words take too much concentration to figure it out Integrated CD player, 20 watts total power.. are the words moving? Shoot, I might just be a glasses fan for life.  I guess me trying out color lenses is going to be a stretch. Then I do not understand why non prescription and prescription cost the same.

            I guess if you been to better you realize who is not doing things accurately or not trying its a matter of getting you out of the office I would assume. He was doing things way to fast to really figure out my prescription and I do not think he had enough patience for me to really say okay I see the suttle difference between the two and this one is better. It was a few and pretty much I just think he got lazy and based it off my glasses I brought in. Now he did not know I wanted contacts at that point. So then he got the glasses prescription  both eyes had different numbers but, not too far off. Then he was aware of the reason I came in for my appointment, I wanted contacts and all he did was bring me back in the office and put the light in my eye so was that what I paid for a light in my eyes was my contact prescription because on the paper she claim it was the same vision in both eyes. because I was going back in forth with her about how is it that I have two different eye numbers for my glasses and the same eye prescription number for contacts. Probably said something so I can go away and roll with it but, I am still not convinced so I will do anymore purchasing with them. Look this is my first pair of contacts all I ask is you do it right, and something just does not feel right these are my eyes and I need to be able to see and feel comfortable in what I see! Second lady didn't care had me putting them in on the wrong side. I tell you nowadays it's all about money people do not have passion for their job it's all about a title they can rub in people face.

 
I really wanted to get some but, now I am second guessing (still need a correct prescription though on paper for my copy) because I have other more important duties I NEED to do before hand so I guess I have to push this thing on my list further down. Most of the time needs get taken care of and you never seem to get your WANTS but, that is just how the world is organized. Not enough.
 
Pandora: Mase- What You Want
 

No comments:

Post a Comment