Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Monday, December 1, 2014

An Ora of Bad Spirits (Diary)

Didn't think two days ago would top yesterday date.  That night I came home from work trying to prepare for that Black Friday because I work at retails and knew I was going to have back to back all day type of energy but, at the same time I have a inner cold so I recently probably in that day did my big shop for food/ beauty products I ran out of (mouthwash, face wash, toothpaste, alcohol; later I found out after that big shop Vons was having a 50% liquidation I could of got my stuff from there). I took Theraflu for my throat but, I could not hang to stay up and do school work. I fell asleep  (Thera had me in the morning with dried snot and coughing up coal it brought out a cold) until the next day usually I wake p like 6,7,8 am I woke up like one  or 12 I had to head out and skip some corners getting ready for job one but, at least my nails were done for job number 2 according to last night prepping. I did like a gothic look with my makeup and wore my contacts that day (The only day; I was suppose to wear them for the week) (Got lucky today optometrist called said I do not need to come in for my follow up appointment tomorrow the 2nd. Some how somebody picked up my original job 2 shift and I got lucky to find a time that came after job 1. I

Job 1 on the register my period came on Oh great that was my luck and it was nonstop customers. Now I cannot vividly remember a lot of probably important pin pointers. I know I came home I originally was going to drive from 1 to 2 but, I went home to eat and ended up redressing  and left out for my first day for 2. I was so out of it I was looking for things to do and not be bothered honestly. The station was so cluttered I do not know how those people dealt with that. I'm skipping along I went to work then went to the Vons liquidation and my key got bent by the buggy so I was stuck in a city for 5 hours some how made it home. Okay end of that I'm sure other stuff was happening those days.

This the scenario I remember from yesterday from job 1 it starting to feel like coworker/with a manager code trying to get me fired if you ask me. She took her whole work day out of me. I can't help if I'm getting those eccentric customers. A lot of those mishaps were not my fault and I can tell you honestly if they were, it just the business system. It was nonstop lines this probably was my second customer I literally just begun working and I already knew she was high strung because I only scanned 2 items and 1 thing twice so I could see if we still were offering the two for one more dollar special and I told her that before I rescanned it all she wanted to know was what did the colors mean on the computer screen. I will give coworker with a manager code a name it will be Swandeka. Swandeka thought the line was being held up now this is my perspective that something was my fault take in mind Im more visual to her than the others just because of positioning but the whole night the other cashiers could chit chat with their customer take there time. Now even though I went through a lot of Swandeka having her moments I did not take it personal I notice them but, I really wasn't showing it in my customer face I just dealt as if work was whatever I will bag and get you out the door I just kept having funny customer were I needed the manager for overrides or my system blue screen. The customer said she had a autistic child or what not wanted plastic shower curtain rods so she can stick towels in it and the Sponge Bob ones she got she said they look like glass too me they look like ceramic but, point was breakable. She did not want to walk anymore act another to go and get her some luckily she ask one time what kind you want and went with it left and brought back a selection. That was done with she got her answer for the color difference on the screen. This where things got to tricky and the customer never was directing her anger to me too many people were swaddling around she got super mad too the point she wanted to start whole transaction and to do that somebody had to press the Saint Jude Donations on the keypad but, she did not want nobody touching nothing and Swandeka was trying to tell her she cant abort the transaction unless that button is pressed. She went off on Swan saying you always got a temper and you guys know it. So many managers were around I am not even playing it was like is everything alright you got this. The girl that got the plastic rods was trying to bag and still be around and apologize to the lady. So from my perspective Swandeka got mad at me probably thinking you got a customer to hate me and its all your fault. See I don't just blow p I really take a step back to think on contrary I do hold things in but, if I am mad I have a reason to be. That customer set off Swandeka whole mood towards me it was like subliminal attacks from that set forth.

 I needed a replacement plan pamplet she clearly stated out loud I ruined her day or something and it felt like she was not trying to get me a pamphlet but, I found one at a different register but, I think a lot of those customer saw how she singled me out.

Two people were waiting in line for long time because lady was looking at something I took like 3 or 2 customers so my line was moving and I ask can I take them she screamed out I got this and the lady was like thanks for trying.

Membership lady spent like 80 used a spend 50 get 10 back coupon was trying to type it in because my scanner did not work oh speaking of that scanner it kept being incidents with that scan gun she kept forgetting that part. Swandeka wondering why it took long for me to scan a baby mattress the pc was torn off she came over trying to do it herself because before that I typed in the Christmas tree oh don't forget the lady with the Christmas stuff it was suppose to be all 50% off  each item needed a manager override they might aswell did that transaction themselve that ticked her off because the little lights did not scan (micro barcode). To the lady that wanted to sign up and the keypad had a blue screen then turned to black she rebooted it saying nomore freezing system and then the very last of it the doubling coupon lady 2 detergents simply juices underwear coupons that did not double yikes I'm not going to explain all this too much to type as is but all I am trying to tell you is Swandeka ended that day like you need to get this or they will fire you almost like she scared but, lets talk about her running back saying I got to tell somebody you scanned another customer coupon for another customer to a verbally loud that an automatic fire. This customer did not want all that paper all they wanted was their receipt now I told the truth yes it was on the counter just ugh too much to explain... The coupon lady with her friend said look like she got an attitude and little on you because she saw her trying to show me how to put in a coupon but, I already knew how to because I put one in before she came over to show her it did not double then she was talking to her friend next to her like Swandeka can't get in my face I don't play that I go back at her don't let Swandeka get to you. Anyway Swandeka kicked me off the register after those two and said bag out which me take all your money out your drawer to customer service so I can bag people the rest of my shift. Like what did I do? All those were manger issues and the only reason I was getting all those eccentric people was because my line actually moved and I was not persuading no want donations, credit cards, I did get at them about replacement thought because it blocked my screen, I did not sign people up I pushed a lot of no buttons but everything I did to prevent the finger to be blame on me ha Swandeka just still had to put it on me.

Now from it all I knew Swandeka was just concerned with the backing up of the line all day to night but, I also understand she took that very first customer out on me and I hope she know yes you did kind of kept picking at me and did not need to all the gracious thankings of the other cashiers except me I just did not like some of the out in the open type of handling some of it could of been left privately and some of it could have been thought more wisely because some of the things  that came out her mouth she did not need to say like the you need to get this when clearly it was the system busy from being over run with transaction I not once ran to customer service asking for help like I was stuck I was never stuck on anything. Its only so much a cashier can do if you a manger you got the code. You getting mad at the wrong person That customer wanted that and it could not scan or had the wrong price or scanned differently or just did not have enough money and had a decline card .

That's what I meant to mention that day I got my period I was super chilled but,  I had a customer that did not want to show her receipt and I saw a barcode and open merchandise she claim a guy at the front said it was okay but, that guy not going to follow you in the store wait in the line with you then tell me you bought that at Vons. If you got a receipt show it. Why I need to show a receipt? I need a manager I am not going back and forth with this lady. Her mother or grandmother sliding two different decline cards asking what's wrong I am pointing to the decline on the screen so you don't get embarrassed. The lady that had to explain to her and apologize to her she basically was saying she was high strung cause that day she just found out her daughter or baby or somebody had leukemia and she was trying to get her crayons to make her happy or something she was trying to say. I know if I would have explain to her that day I would of set off after a point if she could not understand that's why I flagged a manager for her because the transaction was smooth until that part. Just another turm oil I guess or bad spirit within that day. Just like I came home after that Swandeka incident I did not bag after that I gave my money bag out, signed out, bump into the coupon ladies because she forced them off my register so they had to finish up elsewere after Swandeka yelled at me publically on something she probably stated but, wanted to finish me off anyway I came home to a good internet signal but would not get out but, the Cox man said your whole area is down but, I needed to file out for a University by 12'o clock that night. It has been a boom-boom-bam type days so far I  wonder will it end and why me? What are you trying to tell me up there? I mean before I left off from work your giving me a confrontational chit chat with my momma.

I remember that cashier in front of me was like he was super cute I did not even realize she was saying one of my customers I just was focus on the screen like push the print button but, I think it was the one that said something about have a good day your crowd or what not something he said but none of my customers were really evil to me I know that much. I was rushing with them in a sense but, it was not unbearable like I'm rude or something but, I was super relaxed considering what I had to put up with it only pause me until the end when those two ladies mention it but, I could not say much about. The other girl was trying to flag me down but, she came in so late in the game CG was not feeling the uppity and highly energetic playful smile I give out usually. It was a job and besides I could not wait to get off because I did not complete my research on my major. Another thing they better get my break together when I am on it don't call me on the big microphone like get stationed up I am still on my break! CG could care less about that line call the sales people o the floor as backup instead. They be calling you back at 10 minutes it suppose to be 15. I think they learned my name faster than those others. I do not know none of their names and I've been there for a month.

I meant to put in that Vontage girl (but I over slept that day anyways found out last day was extended), how I had a job 2 shift but, was not going to show up anyways but got home and got lucky someone took it last minute so it does not take away from my credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment