Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic

Abstract painting in 2011 Everything Artistic
{painter} Silfredo La O Vigo; Born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuda, 1975

Monday, February 2, 2015

No Luck in the Job Department I See (Diary)

Oh my gosh back to the drawing boards I am getting pretty tired of this inconsistency So I was working 2 part time jobs because one spread 40 hours within' one month. What one lack the other picked up on. . The main job was a real part time in which people assumed I was seasonal, no I was hired last of a real job only I had to work hard like a seasonal. The other part time job was a seasonal. So I was mixing the two and then I had 3 jobs at once and the third one was my first fulltime job that had a high turn over rate apparently, "The odds aren't favoring you." I saw the signs way before but, today was the day my staffing agency was saying my "on call" got turned into a lay off. The day I went on call was the day after I gave all my main job shifts away that I could have worked and all the hardwork it took to put in a time request and avoid the subject of I'm trying to switch over; I just was on the fence about it because I knew two top reason it could not work out.


So I got 3 jobs down to 2 and then 2 went down to 1 in a matter of very few days. I am kind of bum because I don't know I am feeling like it is more signs saying go back to the drawing boards and proceed with another plan fast because jobs just aren't reliable in terms of trying to stay and get to the point where you feel okay I will take out for medical or 401k so I don't have to worry about so many transferring of things making life so complicated.


Before I went "on call" I had my first nightmare the day before and like this main job I went to I pretty much worked like 2 or 1 shift and gave all my other shifts away even though I really wanted to get my hair done that Saturday but, I went ahead and kept the shift so my manager wouldn't be like but, you said you can work weekends. That one day I worked was like I don't remember all these buttons I was relearning my percentage was struggling but, mainly because it was a crowd aint nobody want to put they phone numbers in, sign up for credit cards, buy insurances they trying to do what they need to do and roll out on another errand or two. Atleast I think if I can remember the day. Whatever they had me sign a paper tonight saying some mess like hours are being cut for percentages and eventually if you get 3 or 4 you will get terminated.


Sound like that dumb stuff that fulltime was doing. They was trying to write me up for a autofail because it was a call center job but, I disagreed signed my name above the line then heard the recorded tape and look and behold I had a good case got that written up paper torn up. I remember when fulltime was asking for people to work overtime Saturday and Sunday I passed up cause I had my seasonal and shoot I was exhausted, a fulltime is no joke. I know one thing it got me waking up before my alarm clock though I felt so hopeless and lost I don't know how to explain I felt without purpose because I was looking forward to that weekly. My greatest compliments are from my workmanship.The quickest job I ever been at I tell you. I wish I could be like that I was like who cares I got my other jobs working me I don't even need that overtime but, if my main job on some fence about letting people go (they want you to be miserable at work) cause obviously I am getting a vibe of maybe they can't afford them. I don't see how they already jibbing got us cleaning windows outside and painting your shelves that contractor stuff why you making that about me did I miss something in fine print of the job description! I can't even be like who cares you cutting my hours for the main I got me another job up my sleeve I haven't started the process it was on my list I just haven't gotten to it been a lot going on renovated my room I went classy on yall nomore blow up mattress I got me Ikea! I am making progress getting to the big leagues. I came along way considering how these last two years were. I need this main job just to hold on my vehicle cost. This first of the month I will be digging for rent so something new, fast , and better please come along I am begin now I don't know what sand still left in my Aladdin clock.(Seem like its a oliver twist thing happening at one point I was going to make the call to buy time until May)


 All these job mess screws up my medical, food, retirement, savings, a lot of things on my list but, I left it broad like that with those words or enlightenment. Ugh these jobs are not working out for me. I am thinking salary bump this hourly. I wonder what my new change up going to be now. I worked my school around that fulltime now it gone and now this main job about to act up how much you want to bet, my taxes going to be all complicated the IRS going to be like sheesh how many jobs do you need? What do you expect my bills aren't on call. You would think every year it would be less stressful. People just don't know how nice it is to be comfortable with stable income and have freedom of really spending your fruits of labor with  no barrier of job risk elevating in your heart every odd day. I was thinking about that driving to work today. People who get content with what they have not really having a save me plan thinking life will always be dandy or got some split help. Eventually want to turn their nose thinking their better than you. Life will surprise you next hault be a downfall and it could come so fast and things are back to back one after another that ripple dominoes affect now your in a hole trying to reach and rock climb out of it. Your so use to having help., being on your own Then that is where life begins and you start to really understand what people really do go through and feel living. Your just living to make it. In the mean time it just working to keep the months going to the next and nothing more.  (the next morning arrived) Some reason I do not want to live like that.


I was going to take a hiatus in school and just work this fulltime job; that was the plan but, still look for better location and higher pay. In the car I was thinking about I would have been working and still have this void inside of me like school I take it is a big uncompleted inside journey for me. Even with meeting guys its like are you in school are you finished. Money would have made me happy for just being secured the fact I did not have to run around hoping someone would hire me can get things off my list not being disposable but what life to show for by constant making ends meet and not fulfilling aspiration you think you would be good at or just want to say you know what I did that.  I remember I wanted to be a dentist but, how my life road going right now it just one of those things I guess I will just have to get back to and settle my heart. I just hope I don't have a bunch of voids and I become damage. I see Tyler Perry celebrating his happiest moments in life now traveling and now he has a son.


(one of my books still in transition but, one I can go pick up *calling to make sure they are open) nobodies picking up but, by the hours I am going even though I prefer going tomorrow since I have my class on that day
(I still have not got paid my final day)
(She claim its on my end the internet I think they have a broken link I cannot get my last paystubs for that seasonal job)
(need to find out is there any fulltime work I can hop on the band wagon fast too )
(create an Excel schedule of goals) (throw away fulltime job papers) (register my pending university since I missed the deadline of my supplement for the other school 9internet was saying some access limited mess). ( I really something good to eat but, I see immediate bottom broke in the near future) (If I can update my resume and tweak it that would be nice so I can atleast apply to those good jobs and get some interviews rolling and also make a call to staffing like can you put me through somewhere a woman just need a opportunity)


Tootles for now

No comments:

Post a Comment